Sunday, May 3, 2009

Insomnia

Yesterday followed my parents went to yamcha and i order teh ais...after drink it

made me INSOMNIA...i cant Zzz....although i got sleepy my mind is non stop

thinking...i started lying on my bed from 2am to 6am..WTH..nowadays my sleeping time

became abnormal ed...haiz...hav to change back faster if not how i going to suffer

when college life is start...


After woke up from nap i saw lucas ''swimming'' in his swimming pool..so funny

leh...tis is the second time he swimming ed...the 1st time he was terkejut keep

crying....afterwards dun dare to pom pom ed...haha...










enjoying...


zoom





Mieeeeee

2 comments:

  1. lol
    my lucas!!!!!!
    u hor..very ai hor
    after lucas's fotos
    u sure put ur foto
    hahahha
    beh hiao paiseh =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat ur lucas...
    HALO ah girl...
    lucas is MINE ok!!!
    haha..
    syok myself ma...lol

    ReplyDelete