Tuesday, May 19, 2009

T_______T

well i'm started my college life ed for 3 days ed..rented a hse wif friends

together n staying there now...the hse is without internet n tv...everyday made me

bored like hell always felt time passed very slow...sat on the chair fat mou is the

thingi always did...haha...i alr got 3 days didn't watch tv n on9 ed...haiz...N i

MISS MYHOME i miss mine super cute lucas i miss the time everyday play wif him i

miss myfamily i miss my pc n everything in my hse n homesick

everyday...T________T...i really cant slept well everyday...n the orientation of

college is so bored...still have to suffer one more days only...yipeee...k lah..

stop here..bye bye..dun miss me..

1 comment:

  1. lol
    somebody miss home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    aiyo..next time u sure wont miss liao lo
    everyday go enjoy
    hang gai gai
    wer gt time miss home
    haha
    wish u all the best lah XD

    ReplyDelete