Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My 2nd Post

It's now to blog my second post ed...eee....what should i blog leh
oh ya...let's talk about my breakfast everyday that is NASI LEMAK...
Nasi Lemak is my father favourite food i guess...
Beacause of my lovely father i almost everyday oso eat nasi lemak as my breakfast..
I wonder why he wont feel sien always bought nasi lemak...i knw it's delicous n nice...
Tapi I eat til the delicious taste is gone...so pity...=(
except sunday....sunday is the day to eat bah kut teh.. its alr fixed for many years ago...
I still remember i started eat bah kut teh when i was standard 4 or 5 like tat until now i'm 18 years old ed still eat bah kut teh every sunday...But at least i feel it is better than nasi lemak alot...
since i'm hokkien lang sure like to eat bah kut teh...i accepted it...
BUT...
I DONT WAN EAT NASI LEMAK AGAIN...
I have to complain wif my father that dun wan buy nasi lemak again for my breakfast..
i prefer noodles or watever la...yum yum


I'm glad today didn't eat nasi lemak...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment