Sunday, June 7, 2009

One Day Trip In MaLacca ^^

Today went to Malacca wif my family due to the holiday,v decided hav a fun at there..
so ngam kim keng family oso went there to help him transfer things to hostel
so v met up wif them after reached there..
took alot pics on today but most of the pics that v took is lucas...
being our model...lol...
Here's the pictures...



edited my pimples face n panda eyes

smiling

lucas



drinking kampai

edest brother


brother n his gf


lucas n auntieme n yoke...


random pic of my sis


cousin bro n his gf wif lucas



on the way to the chicken rice shop



me..



posing her yi shu pic...


lol...


lining up...


again..lol...


camwhoring while waiting






uncle posing...

sighboard which is the background...





the happy family..lucas so cute


my mother...lol




lucas wearing cap




brother gf..


dinner...satay celup(lok lok)


No comments:

Post a Comment